Summer Time-of-Use Hours and Tiered Threshold Start May 1 – New Ultra-Low Electricity Price Plan (ULO) Coming Soon!
On May 1, 2023, summer Time-of-Use (TOU) hours and the change in the Tiered threshold for residential customers under the OEB’s Regulated Price Plan will take effect and remain in place until October 31, 2023. Electricity prices for both remain unchanged. GrandBridge Energy will offer its residential and small commercial customers the new Ultra-Low Overnight (ULO) price plan in the coming months. The ULO price plan will not be available on May 1. Stay tuned for more details coming soon!
Select GrandBridge Energy (Brantford Power) as the Bill Payee for Online Payments
If you pay your bill online through your financial institution, please select GrandBridge Energy (Brantford Power) as the bill payee and include your current account information. We are working closely with financial institutions to ensure a consistent solution. If you are unsure, please contact the Customer Services Team at (519) 751-3522.
GrandBridge Energy is aware of new and creative telephone/email/text scams targeting Brantford residents. Recently, customers have reported receiving a phone call from someone fraudulently impersonating Hydro One. Customers have also reported receiving fraudulent texts, telephone calls/emails about energy rebates and requests for appointments to conduct furnace inspections in order to qualify for energy rebates. Do not respond to suspicious emails, texts or phone calls about your account. Do not provide a copy of your bill or allow anyone inside your home. Instead, call GrandBridge Energy directly at 519-751-3522 to confirm the status of your account and confirm suspicious requests for information or payment.
REMINDERS AND SAFETY TIPS
- GrandBridge Energy does not contact customers after hours by telephone regarding the status of their account. We provide written notice of any past due accounts.
- GrandBridge Energy will never threaten immediate disconnection for non-payment.
- GrandBridge Energy will not ask you for your account number.
- Do not provide callers or people who come to your door with any personal information, a copy of your GrandBridge Energy bill or details about your account.
- Do not let strangers in your home who claim to need to inspect equipment or assess energy efficiency rebates.
- If you feel threatened in any way, contact the Brantford Police Department at 519-756-0113.
- You can report any suspicious phone calls you receive to the Brantford Police Department at 519-756-0113 and the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501 or antifraudcentre.ca.
- If you are unsure if a communication from GrandBridge Energy is legitimate, please contact our Customer Care department at 519-751-3522 during regular business hours.
- More tips from the OEB to avoid energy scams
If you’re a residential or small business customer that pays Time-of-Use (TOU) electricity prices, you can choose to switch to Tiered prices. If you want to continue paying TOU prices, no action is required. If you want to switch between electricity rate plans, you need to complete a Customer Choice Election Form found on our Customer Choice page. GrandBridge Energy will offer its residential and small commercial customers the new Ultra-Low Overnight (ULO) price plan in the coming months. The ULO price plan will not be available on May 1. Stay tuned for more details coming soon!
We are here for you
Our Customer Care representatives are available to assist you by phone at 519-751-3522, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays) or by email at [email protected].
Read more about our response to COVID-19