GrandBridge Energy (formerly Brantford Power) is committed to providing accessible, quality services to all customers, employees and visitors. We are committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities promptly. We will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Accessible Building Features
- Power-operated, automatic door openers on main entrances
- Elevator available
- Wheelchair accessible washrooms for visitors and employees
- Lowered counters in our front lobby area
- Sidewalk curb and ramp for wheelchair and walker access
We will make every reasonable effort to provide customers, employees, and any others with timely notification in the event of a planned or unexpected disruption in the accessibility features identified, as required for visits to our facility. This notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated duration, and a description of alternate facilities or services, if available.
Policies and Procedures
Upon request, we are happy to provide policies and procedures relating to the provision of services to people with disabilities in a format that takes into account the person’s disability.
Our Accessibility Standards are reviewed annually. The documents are posted on the GrandBridge Energy website:
- Accessibility Standards, Plan and Customer Services Policy
- Integrated Accessibility Standards – Multi Year Plan
We are committed to making this website accessible and easy to use for everyone at all levels of ability. This website allows people using text-only browsers or other assistive technology to read the content on the page, including text descriptions for all images. If you use assistive technology and the format of any content on this website interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact us, and we will make every effort to provide you with a format that is accessible to you.
How Can We Help?
Your input is valuable in helping us improve the accessibility of our services. You can provide your feedback in the following ways:
- Call Customer Services at 519-751-3522
- Email Customer Services [email protected]
- Mail: GrandBridge Energy, 150 Savannah Oaks Drive, P.O. Box 1060, Brantford, ON, N3T 5N8