Existing My Account users will receive an email with instructions and a secure link to access their upgraded My Account portal. New users will be able to register.
My Account provides customers with 24/7 access to the following self-service options:
- View and download your detailed hourly, daily, and monthly electricity consumption.
- Compare electricity rate plan options using your actual consumption data.
- Securely download or connect (share) Green Button energy usage data with registered third parties.
- Switch between Time-of-Use. Ultra-Low Overnight and Tiered rate plans.
- Make changes to your account anytime.
- Link multiple accounts together in one location.
- Access up to two years of your past bills and payment history.
- View and pay your bill in one place with a credit card – make a one-time payment or set up recurring payments.
Existing Users Login
Existing My Account users will receive an email with instructions and a secure link to access their upgraded My Account portal. You can click the button below to log in.
New Users Sign Up
Please access the My Account online tool or click the button below to sign up. You will need your most current GrandBridge Energy bill in front of you in order to register, as you will need to enter your Account Number and service address postal code.
Tips to Help You Sign Up
Read the following information to help you sign up for My Account:
- Supported Browsers: Edge, Firefox 3.0 and above, Chrome and Safari (the “Block Pop-Up Windows” option in Safari’s settings should be unchecked).
- Use your cursor to hover over the blue question mark boxes on the registration form to accurately fill out the information and prevent an error message when submitting your registration.
- Remember to complete the registration process and activate your new online account, please read the email we send you and follow its instructions.
Ten (10) digits are needed for the account number field. When entering your account number, add 00 to the start of the field. If your account number on your bill is only eight (8) digits, please add two zeros 00 to the front of your account number and do not enter the dash to register. If you are unsure, please contact the Customer Service Team.
It can contain any letters, digits, and these four special characters: _ @ . – It must start with a letter or digit and not a special character. It cannot exceed 120 characters. Tip: Your email address will work as your Username.
My Account will use this email to send you the eBill and other emergency notifications, pre-set notifications/alerts or reset your password.
Your password must be between 8-20 characters and meet at least two out of the following three requirements:
– letters (a-z, A-Z)
– numbers (0-9)
– special characters (e.g. !@#$%^*)
Choose security questions from the drop-down list or create your own. You will need to answer these questions correctly if you are resetting your password or updating your profile.
Be sure to use your service address postal code, not your mailing address postal code (if they differ). The postal code field is formatted as letter, number, letter, SPACE, number, letter, number.