Sign up for our My Account online tool!
My Account provides 24/7 access to the following self-serve options:
- View your bills online
- View your payment history
- Make a one-time payment
- Set up a recurring payment
New My Account Registrations
Please access the My Account online tool to register. You will need the following information from your current bill in order to register:
- Your 8-digit account number beginning with the number 2 – Statement Date must be on or after April 23, 2019
- Your five or six digit meter number, which is listed on your GrandBridge Energy (formerly Brantford Power) bill. Your meter number is located in a table on the bottom portion of the bill.
- We suggest you that you take note of your Username and Password and keep them a secure place so that you can refer to them in the future when you log in to My Account.
- See the video below for instructions on how to register.
My Account Videos
These videos show you how to easily register for My Account and then take advantage of the self-serve features available 24/7.
How to Register for My Account and Reset Your Username or Password
How to View Your Billing History
How to Set up Automatic Payments to Brantford Power
How to Make a One-time Payment