Skip to content
GrandBridge Energy

My Home

Are You Moving?

Moving Within or Out of the Service Area?

If you are moving, there is a $30.00 fee plus H.S.T. to transfer your account.

We can also provide you with a letter of reference for your next electricity distributor upon request.  There is a $15.00 fee plus H.S.T. for this letter.

If you are not currently a GrandBridge Energy customer but will be moving to a property in Brantford, please complete the Residential New Application Form and submit it to us.

Register for pre-authorized payments

More information on our Conditions of Service.

Switching to an Energy Retailer?

The retailer will need to provide GrandBridge Energy with a copy of the contract you signed with the retailer to allow us to make the change.