Skip to content
GrandBridge Energy

My Home

Report a Problem

To Report a Power Outage

Please call us at (519) 751-3522 or 1-877-871-2215.

Report an Electrical Safety Hazard

From hanging wires and trees touching wires to damaged equipment, help us by reporting to:

(519) 751-3522  weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, excluding holidays

After normal working hours, please contact:

(519) 752-0422 – Emergency Services (nights, weekends and holidays.)

Report a Streetlight Out

You can help by letting us know if a streetlight is out by contacting the City of Brantford at 519-759-4150.