Skip to content
GrandBridge Energy

My Business

Are You Moving?

Moving Within or Out of the Service Area?

  • Use the moving within or out of service area form to change your service address, close your account and (if applicable) open your new account on the correct date
  • We require at least five business days’ notice before your last planned day of service. We will do a final meter reading on the date requested by the customer.

If you are moving, there is a $30.00 fee plus H.S.T. to transfer your account.

We can also provide you with a letter of reference for your next electricity distributor upon request.  There is a $15.00 fee plus H.S.T. for this letter.

If you are not currently a GrandBridge Energy (formerly Brantford Power) customer, but will be moving to a property in Brantford, please complete the Application for Service form – download then email, fax, or mail to:

Email:  [email protected]
Fax: (519) 756-6041
GrandBridge Energy Inc.
Box 308
Brantford, ON N3T 5N8

Register for pre-authorized payments

More information about our Conditions of Service.

Switching to an Energy Retailer?

The retailer will need to provide GrandBridge Energy (formerly Brantford Power) with a copy of the contract you signed with the retailer to allow us to make the change.